About this kit:
This little CSI kit for young detectives focuses on fingerprints. Kids will experiment with producing their own fingerprint and classifying it. They’ll learn how to extract invisible fingerprints from various surfaces using iron powder, talcum powder, adhesive tape, and brushes – just like real crime scene investigators. The final experiment will be creating their own 3D finger replica using Alginate powder and plaster powder! 7 cool science experiments for kids inside! “The Perfect STEAM gift.”
This science kit comes equipped with the necessary equipment excluding some common household items. It includes a clear guide accompanied with photos of the processes as well as fascinating scientific explanations & facts.
Warning: Includes chemicals classified as hazardous. Read safety precautions before using the kit and follow them. Keep them for future reference. Avoid physical contact between chemicals and other bodily organs especially mouth and eyes. Keep out of reach of young children and animals. Store the kit out of reach of young children.
- FORENSIC SCIENCE FUN: CSI games for young detectives with this fun fingerprint kit. Seven different fingerprint science experiments for kids that are fun and easy.
- YOUNG INVESTIGATORS: Will learn how to extract invisible fingerprints from various surfaces using iron powder, talcum powder, adhesive tape, and brushes along with other experiments.
- BECOME A SCIENTIST: Become a real researcher in your own private lab and perform cool science experiments that will make you feel like you are doing magic tricks. “The Perfect STEAM gift.”
- EDUCATIONAL GAMES: Science games and experiments can be fun and educational. A great teaching aid for a science lesson plan or homeschooling. Step-by-step instructions included.
- KIT CONTENTS: All the necessary supplies excluding some common household items and a clear guide with photos of the processes as well as fascinating scientific explanations and facts.