Conduct more than 60 electrifying experiments with circuits and magnets to learn about electricity and magnetism. Build series and parallel circuits to light up a light bulb. Experiment with push buttons and on-off switches. The blocks are brightly colored, unique shaped, and easy to build with.
- Investigate the relationship between electricity and magnetism
- Explore electricity with easy snap-together blocks
- Experiment with a motor and electromagnet
- Ages 8 and up can safely and easily experiment with electric currents and magnetic fields
- New 2012 Item – includes 64-page full-color manual