Circuit Maker Skill Builder covers 203 projects with exciting electronics concepts. Circuit Maker kits make learning electronics fun and easy but engaging. No bored kids here. All components are mounted in plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics and building analytical and problem solving skills. Project #1, a simple introduction to the basic circuit “Electric Light & Switch”. In #14 let’s find out what conducts electricity with “Conduction Detector”. Projects #20 and #21 compare “Parallel Resistors” and “Series Resistors” Project # 78, “Two-Finger Touch Lamp” puts you in the middle as you use your body complete the circuit. Project #131 builds a circuit you can install in your basement for water leak detection. Instruction manual includes the basic dos and don’ts of electricity and electronics. Contains 42 Snap Circuits parts and project guide. 3 AA batteries needed but not included. For ages 8 & up. NO TOOLS REQUIRED.
- 203 Projects using PHOTORESISTORS, CAPACITORS, TRANSISTORS, ICs and the human body
- Enjoy hours of educational fun learning about electronics while developing analytical and problem solving skills
- Impress friends and family with your circuitry skills – NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- Snap together electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- 42 component modules – Clear and concise illustrated manual included and available online
- Founded more than 40 years ago by 2 engineers, Elenco’s goal is to provide children with great products that offer a hands-on experience and hours of creative playtime. With designs rooted in engineering, Elenco toys captivate and educate kids of all ages.