Scientific Explorer Crime Catchers Spy Science Kit is a safe and fun educational science kit that will have you following clues and gathering evidence by matching fingerprints, testing powders and liquids and decoding secret messages like a crime scene investigator. Follow the instruction booklet to solve the 2 exciting mysteries with 8 different activities and learn some really cool science about how real crime labs work. Compare evidence, ask questions and make observations using different senses. Let’s solve some mysteries! Includes 2-baking soda (0.25oz.), citric acid (0.25oz.), 2-flour (0.25oz.), 12 suspect cards, 6 ph strips, 3 coffee strip filters, 3 cups, 2 markers, 2 plastic bags, decoder glasses, graduated cylinder with cap, painting, rubber band, shoe print, test tube with cap and activity guide. Recommended for children 8 years of age and older.
- Solve 2 exciting mysteries with 8 activities
- Match fingerprints, DNA, test powders and liquids and decode secret messages
- Each activity will have you acting and thinking like a real forensic scientist
- Includes baking soda, citric acid, flour, suspect cards, ph strips, filters, cups, markers, bags, decoder, cylinder, test tube, cap, painting and more
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older