This science activity kit includes over 150 rocks and minerals, clean gravel (to simulate a real rock hunt!), 2 easy-to-break crystal-filled geodes, fossilized shark teeth, pumice (Floating rock), arrowheads, and a color educational identification sheet.
Teaches how to find, sort and identify rocks, gems, and minerals. Search for rock and mineral treasures and identify specimens with full-color identification sheet like a real rock hound! Most of the rock and minerals measure ½ to 1 inch. There are over 30 different types including these favorites: amethyst cluster, agate, tiger eye, rose quartz, jasper, quartz point, calcite, turquenite, hematite, pyrite, pumice (floating rock) small geode, and many others. Plus 2 easy-open geodes with crystals inside, fossilized shark teeth and arrowheads!
Each kit is assembled in the USA. Buying this kit from Dancing Bear provides skill building and wages to working adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities at the Pearl Buck Center.
Dancing Bear is proud to provide our customers with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will gladly refund your money plus all shipping costs.
- ships same day priority mail-2 to 3 days delivery! ! Rock, gem & mineral collection activity kit includes over 150 pcs with full-color educational identification sheet. favorites include amethyst, quartz, tiger eye, jasper, goldstone, calcite, turquenite and many others.
- find, sort & identify–rock and mineral treasures are mixed with clean gravel so you can discover and identify like a real rock hound!
- bonus: 2 easy open geodes with crystals inside, fossilized shark teeth, pumice (floating rock) and arrowheads!
- assembled in the usa–buying this kit from dancing bear provides skill building and wages to working adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities at the pearl buck center.
- money back guarantee-if you are not completely satisfied, dancing bear will gladly refund your money plus shipping both ways.