University Chemistry Co. brings you this terrific 239-piece molecular model set! Students of all kinds will find it helpful in studying molecular geometry. A great hands-on way to learn!
Each molecular model kit comes with 86 atom pieces made up of 12 different elements.
Also included are 153 links: long flexible ones (good for double and triple bonds), medium-length hard links, and two types of shorter space-filling links. Easily separate atoms from the links with the included removing tool.
Made from durable plastic, this set will serve a student throughout her studies and beyond.
The pieces come in a slim plastic box for convenient storage. See the pictures on this listing for a full understanding of what’s inside!
The set contains atoms meant to represent: carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, metal, phosphorus, iodine, fluorine, chlorine, bromine, sulfur, and boron. Please note this set does not include educational documentation; simply the model pieces.
- Molecular model kit for organic and inorganic chemistry. Tons of pieces!
- These atoms and bonds are much easier to connect and disconnect than other sets on amazon.
- Comes with 86 atoms across 12 different elements (carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, metal, phosphorus, iodine, fluorine, chlorine, bromine, sulfur, and boron). This kit includes long flexible links that are perfect for making double and triple bonds, as well as medium and shorter-length single-bond links.
- Comes with a slim durable box for convenient storage.
- We’re a small business that takes pride in our products, and your complete satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back — no questions asked!