This molecular model student set will enable you to build virtually organic and inorganic molecules. It provides hands-on
activity for students and visually displays chemistry molecules to them. That makes chemistry teaching in class and science
learning in labs more interesting!
Material: PP(Atoms); LDPE(Bonds); ABS(Box)
28 – Hydrogen Atoms (White)
6 – 3 Holes Carbon Atoms (Black)
12 – 4 Holes Carbon Atoms (Black)
4 – Oxygen Atoms (Red)
3 – Nitrogen Atoms (Blue)
1 – Sulfur Atoms (Yellow)
1 – Phosphorus Atoms (Purpl
4 – Halogen, Chlorine Atom (Green)
40 medium light-grey connectors are used for single covalent bonds;
16 long flexible grey-green connectors are used for double and triple covalent bonds;
20 short single transparent connectors are used for compact single covalent bonds;
6 short double white connectors are used for compact double covalent bonds.
59 x Atoms
82 x Bonds
1 x Molecular Tool
1 x Instruction
1 x ABS Box
- Contains 59 atoms of 8 different chemistry elements, 82 bonds for flexible single, double or triple links and a molecular tool for easy installation.
- Enable users to build virtually simple and complex organic and inorganic molecules; Perfect educational models for organic and inorganic chemistry teaching in class and advanced science learning in labs.
- Provides students a visual, hands-on experience for learning chemistry functional groups and molecular structures; More vivid and interesting!
- The durable, high quality plastic atoms are color coded to universal standards and Instructions are included to easily identify all of the atoms and bonds in the box.
- Easy to connect and disconnect, lightweight and portable. A durable box with four compartments included for convenient storage,Great gift for young aspiring scientists