This soft, huggable doll is a terrific pal that teaches important self-dressing skills. Dress him, undress him, remove his shoes, and put them back on. Introduces your little boy to all kinds of fasteners, building dexterity and giving him needed practice before learning to dress himself. Doll stands 15 inches high. For ages 12 months and up.
- This soft and huggable doll was designed specifically to help your little boy learn basic skills he will need to dress and undress himself
- Oversized and easy-to-use snaps, zippers, buttons, buckles, laces, and velcro straps help your little boy develop the techniques and dexterity necessary to master these common fasteners
- Jumper and shoes are removable for your toddler to practice taking off and putting on clothing
- This teaching tool is sure to get your little boy dressing and undressing himself sooner and with more self confidence
- Recommended for children 12 months old and up