ELENKER New Low Temperature Stirling Engine Education Toy
2.Speed up to 180-200 RPM
3.Start temperaure difference:20 Celsius
4.Color:Silver Bottom Gold Flywheel
5.Material :Steel and Glass
6.Size:205x 113x 138mm
1.If there is a little noisy, ONLY use a little graphite dry lube quieted it down nicely.
2.Prohibit to add oil to lubricate.Because the oil will mix with dust in the air, and become a oil-dirt, finally make the friction to be even bigger.The stirling engine can’t run freely.
How it works:
This is traditionally known as an external combustion engine in contrast to an internal combustion engine where the heat input is by combustion of a fuel within the body of the working fluid. Unlike the steam engine’s use of water in both its liquid and gaseous phases as the working fluid,the Stirling engine encloses a fixed quantity of permanently gaseous fluid such as air or helium. As in all heat engines, the general cycle consists of compressing cool gas, heating the gas, expanding the hot gas, and finally cooling the gas before repeating the cycle.
You can put the stirling motor toy in top of hot water to make the temperature difference. You also can put it in top of ICE to get the termperature difference, Just enjoy the toy!
1 x ELENKER Low Temperature Stirling Engine
ELENKER is a registered tradermark, and protected by trademark law.ELENKER products are sold by authorized sellers only. If for any reason you are unhappy with any product byELENKER,Please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our very best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
- Size:205 x 113 x 138mm(8.07×4.45×5.43inch). Run freely on top top of hot water or cold ice.
- This low temperature stirling engine,runs on a hot cup of water, wait a couple of seconds, gently flip the wheel,then it will run itself. It also can be used for teaching purpose.
- The bigger the temperature difference between the top and bottom plates the higher rpm you will get, speed up to 180-200 rpm
- If there is a little noisy, only use a little graphite dry lube or a pencil quieted it down nicely. Do not use oil to lubricate,which will mix with dust in the air, and become a oil-dirt, finally make the friction to be even bigger.
- Material :Steel and glass.