Experience science with Nancy Balter. Nobody knows science like Nancy. Her scientific tools and real-life journaling activities provide hands-on science experiences that get kids comfortable and excited about science, giving them the confidence to pursue science further in school and in life. Scientific experiences designed for kids ages 8 to 11 years. MoonScope and Sky Gazer’s Activity Journal includes Moon Scope with 18x and 90x magnification, Moon Filter, glow-in-the-dark finder scope, and tripod with built-in red LED for night viewing. Twenty-two-page Sky Gazer’s Journal includes astronomy activities, moon stories, and tracking, writing, drawing, and other activities. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Take a tour of the nighttime sky, with visits to Saturn, Jupiter, and even the mountain ranges on the moon!
- Follow the 22-page activity guide to get started on your stellar celestial adventure!
- Encourages kids to pursue their natural love of science!
- Includes MoonScope with 18x and 90x magnifications, 4 mm and 20 mm all-glass eyepieces, finder scope, moon filter, tripod, and 22-page journal.
- Winner: Parents’ Choice Silver Award, Parents Magazine Best Toys of the Year, National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, and Toy of the Year finalist.
- Supports STEM learning through scientific exploration and hands-on experience with a key scientific tool.
- Activity journal encourages independent, parent-free learning.
- Built-in red LED light on tripod requires 2 AAA batteries, not included. MoonScope itself does not require batteries.