Even the smallest scientists can see the moon up close with this focus-free telescope, built specifically for little hands and growing minds. Two large eyepieces with a comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide make it easy for little ones to use and see. And with 10x magnification and built-in diagonal mirror, the moon appears in amazing, magnified detail. My First Telescope even includes a tripod for table viewing and a guide showcasing the phases of the moon. Perfect for STEM learning.
- Even the smallest scientists can get a closer view of the moon-without focusing
- Introduction to a real scientific tool. Designed to be an easy-to-use and toddler-friendly telescope
- 10x Magnification is just right for toddlers, kiddos can see clearly and recognize objects without confusion
- Includes focus-free telescope with 10x magnification, built-in diagonal mirror, lens cap, tripod for tabletop viewing, and moon guide
- Two large eyepieces with comfy goggle and nose cut-out guide make it easy for kids to place their eyes correctly in the scope
- View objects over 100 feet away and see details of the moon, trees, and more
- Supports STEM learning! Provides hands-on experience and introduction to a key scientific tool
- Part of the award-winning GeoSafari Jr. line!