Bring home the mystery and excitement of a paleontologist dig! Use the heavy-duty tools to carefully extract a dinosaur skeleton that is buried in plaster. Once the excavation is complete, the hard plastic bones can be washed and assembled to form a complete dinosaur model.
- EXCAVATE: Using the tools included in this kit, chip, dig and brush away the plaster block until you discover all 17 skeleton pieces.
- PREPARE: Once all pieces have been excavated rinse the pieces in water and follow the step by step instructions to assemble your dinosaur.
- ASSEMBLE: The bones snap together and can be repeatedly reassembled.
- DISPLAY: Once assembled, your skeleton will be an accurate model of a Tyrannosaurus Rex measuring 14.5″ long!
- INCLUDES: fossil block, hammer, flat chisel, point chisel, brush, sponge and instructions.