Dig into the exciting world of paleontology and geology with 12 fun activities that were millions of years in the making! Dig it up! Discovery Kit comes with a full-color 19-page activity and project guide which gives illustrated step-by-step instructions for each project. The project guide is packed with additional information about the aspect of each project. Your child will have a chance to make their very own fossil tracing, create dinosaur tracks, learn to identify different dinosaur bones and much more. Dig It Up! Discovery Kit from MindWare is great for both the avid science lover and those just learning.
- Toys that teach: the dig it up! Discovery kit from mindware contains more than just your average dinosaur toys for kids, it contains wonderful activities that will provide children with invaluable knowledge and hours of fun.
- Educate and create: learn about the thrilling world of dinosaurs as you excavate and assemble a tyrannosaurus and triceratops skeleton, or even cast a pachycephalosaurus skull.
- Dig up some fun: for geological activities that really rock, this kit also lets you create replicas of amber stones with preserved prehistoric insects, and trace fossils that can teach you how rocks can hold secrets from millions of years ago.
- Inspire science education: whether your interest is creating your own dinosaur skeletons or just looking at one of their claws; painting artifacts or simply learning about fossils, dig it up! Discovery kit has a fund educational adventure for you.
- Includes: instruction book, clear soap base, plaster of paris powder, fine vermiculite, modeling clay, food coloring, black paint, pachycephalosaurus skull mold, allosaurus claw mold, amber soap mold, rock mold, two beakers, tyrannosaurus rex skeleton, triceratops skeleton, bug decals, digging tools, paint brush, stirring sticks, pipette, scoop, plastic magnifying glass, safety mask and gloves.