665003 Features: -Explore chemistry as you cook up candies and chocolates in the kitchen.-Perform a number of sweet experiments.-Learn important physical science principles related to candy and cooking.-Discover why sugar crystallizes to make rock candy.-Does not contain hazardous chemicals or food items.-Supply the safe ingredients from your kitchen.-Learn about specific heat and the phases of matter by molding chocolates.-Uses a thermometer and learn about heat and temperature while boiling sugar.-Measurements and conversions, volumes, and weights.-Investigate the chemistry of gummy bears.-Learn about the mysterious phenomenon of triboluminescence with wintergreen candies.-Make gummy candies, chocolate shapes, and hard sugar candy using the special tools. Includes: -Included: plastic and metal molds, candy thermometer, spatula, dipping fork, and more. Color/Finish: -Finish them with foils, paper cups, sticks, and wrappers.-48 Page, full-color manual provides instructions and explanations.
- Make rock candy, chocolates, gummy bears, wintergreen candies, and more
- Learn about specific heat and temperature, crystallization, measurements and conversions, volume, and weight
- Personalize your candy by choosing your ingredients
- Decorate your finished candy with colorful foils, papers cups, and wrappers
- New 2012 Item – includes 48-page full-color manual