You can make 11 different robots with Rokit Smart robotics kit. Examples of robots include Line-Following Robot, Rubber band gun robot, Edge-detection robot, Interactive Game Robot, and much more. This kit is a great choice for learning robotics, electronics and Arduino programming. It contains mechanical parts and electronic modules for you to start exploring the robot world. In 2016 CNET included the Rokit on their ‘Top 10 notable Robots at CES’ list! What’s included: Smart Inventor board (Mainboard), DC motors (2), Wheels (2), Base boards (4), Horn brackets (2) Metal frames, Screw driver, Nut driver, Nuts, Bolts, etc
- Perfect for beginners learning robotics, electronics and arduino programming. This kit is perfect for learning stem and gives a head start in creative programming that will have a positive impact on all aspects of your child’s education!
- Flexible robot kit: this robotics kit can be transformed into 11 different types of robots; line-following robot, rubber band gun robot, edge-detection robot, interactive game robot, and many more. You can be sure this kit will keep your child engaged for hours at a time.
- Proven stem classroom robot: the rokit smart is the chosen kit of robolink, a california-based robotics learning center. This programmable robot kit has proven to be an excellent addition to a home-school curriculum for hundreds of robolink students.
- Simple robot assembly: the rokit smart’s electronic circuits are kid-friendly with easy wiring and no soldering required. We’ve the designed the kit to be simple and safe so your child can learn without any risk of getting hurt.
- Our robotics kit includes a full set of tools for building real robots, including motors, circuit boards, and frame sets. Batteries are not included for safety reasons, however we do include an instruction manual and helpful tutorial videos that will help you start programming and building immediately!